Fleet & Transportation Advisory Services
Reduce compliance-related risk with on-site expertise at your facilities
With the pressures of CSA and increased DOT audits, more companies have turned to our advisory programs because it takes much of the regulatory burden off you, and rounds out your internal programs. We have several advisory programs that keep you, your management, and your drivers on track and compliant. It's a continuous process and it's what we do.
Our programs add up to significant value for your company. The following are included in all programs:
- Assigned Advisor – a veteran Advisor will work directly with you at your facilities, and be available via phone or email to answer your specific questions.
- Initial Compliance Assessment – an initial review of your processes, records, documents as well as stakeholder interviews will help us evaluate your compliance and understand your risk. For companies who handle transport, this can be a multi-modal assessment.
- Safety & Compliance Calendar – we'll create a schedule including up to 12 onsite visits each year, with set goals and activities to ensure your compliance.
- Reporting & Advisement - we will provide regular reporting that identifies specific actions that will be worked on.
- Training Customization - depending on your needs, on-site training may focus on different areas. Common topics include DOT/CSA regulations, Safe & Smart Driver, Hours of Service Compliance, Drug & Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion, and more.
- Audit Protection – we assist in DOT audits or interventions.
- Regulatory Webcasts and up to 1,500 Online Training points.
- FleetMentor® Subscription - a complimentary subscription to this online fleet advisement tool.
- 15% Discount on J. J. Keller product orders (exclusions apply).