Fleet & Transportation Consulting Services
Recognized by ALM’s Consulting magazine as one of the 2016 Fastest Growing Firms! Learn More.
Reduce compliance-related risk with on-site expertise at your facilities
With the pressures of CSA and increased DOT audits, more and more companies are turning to our consulting programs because they take much of the regulatory burden off you, and round out your internal programs.
Whether you are evaluating your compliance for the first time, or looking for an objective viewpoint to supplement your internal program, we can help.
Our programs add up to significant value for your company. They can help keep you, your management, and your drivers on track and compliant. It's a continuous process and it's what we do.
Safety Management Consulting Programs
The mission of our expert consultants is to ensure your compliance. We review your policies, documentation, safety records, audit results and compliance practices. We interview your key stakeholders. It's a cost-effective way of having on-site compliance expertise without the overhead of an on-staff resource.
- DOT Compliance & Safety Program Management
- DOT Hazardous Materials Compliance
- Motorcoach & Bus Compliance & Safety Program
The following are included in all programs:
- Initial Compliance Assessment – an initial review of your processes, records, documents as well as stakeholder interviews will help us evaluate your compliance and understand your risk. For companies who handle transport, this can be a multi-modal assessment.
- Assigned Consultant – a veteran advisor will work directly with you at your facilities, and be available via phone or email to answer your specific questions.
- Safety & Compliance Calendar – we'll create a schedule including up to 12 onsite visits each year, with set goals and activities to ensure your compliance.
- Reporting & Advisement - we will provide regular reporting that identifies specific actions that will be worked on.
- Training Customization - depending on your needs, on-site training may focus on different areas. Common topics include DOT/CSA regulations, Safe & Smart Driver, Hours of Service Compliance, Drug & Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion, and more.
- Audit Protection – we assist in DOT audits or interventions.
- Regulatory Webcasts and up to 1,500 Online Training points.
- FleetMentor® Subscription - a complimentary subscription to this online fleet advisement tool.
- 15% Discount on J. J. Keller product orders (exclusions apply).
Many companies require extra help to achieve compliance through training and assessments. We can deliver professional training for your management and/or drivers. Common topics include:
- Alcohol & Drug Training (Reasonable Suspicion & Mandatory Supervisor Training)
- Cargo Securement
- DOT A to Z Training
- Hazardous Materials Transportation
- Hours of Service
- Roadside Inspections
- Safe & Smart Driver
For more information, fill out the form above right, or request a complimentary needs analysis by calling 888-473-4638.