Our expertise. Your advantage.
Our experienced Consultants are dedicated to your compliance. They work hand-in-hand with you to keep your employees safe, protect your brand, and provide resources to make regulations manageable.
With the help of our safety and environmental compliance programs, you can build a competitive advantage that allows you to reduce accidents and liability, lower workers’ comp costs, ensure regulatory compliance, minimize fines and litigation, control insurance premiums, avoid violations and audits, increase profitability and adopt industry best practices.
Through our general industry programs, we work with you onsite at your facilities to provide services for OSHA compliance, facility audits, policy and procedure development, training and more.
Take the pressure off the compliance demands at construction sites and work zones with help from a J. J. Keller Consultant. You can get industry-specific help with services like site compliance assessments, policy review and development, records audits, training, third party prequalification services and more.
You can understand your facility’s regulatory status with federal, state and local environmental requirements and get ongoing help in meeting the requirements through any combination of our services. Typical programs include facility walk-throughs, training, filing compliance reports, and custom advisory programs built around a scheduled set of onsite visits.
The J. J. Keller Difference
Our ongoing advisory programs add up to significant value for your company. The following are included in all management programs:
- Assigned Advisor – a veteran Advisor works directly with you at your facilities, and is available via phone or email to answer your questions
- Initial Compliance Assessment – an initial review of your processes, records, documents as well as stakeholder interviews
- Safety & Compliance Calendar – we'll create a schedule of on-site visits each year, with set goals and activities to ensure your compliance
- Reporting & Advisement – regular reports that identify specific actions that will be worked on
- Training Customization – on-site training tailored to your needs
- Audit Protection – OSHA audit assistance
- Regulatory Webcasts and up to 1,500 Online Training points
- KellerOnline® Subscription - a complimentary subscription to this online safety and compliance tool
- 15% Discount on J. J. Keller product orders (exclusions apply)
I’d like to learn more!
We make safety and compliance our business, so you can focus on yours. Find out how we can help you, call us at: 888-473-4638 or fill out the form and we’ll get in contact with you.