DOT Drug & Alcohol Program Management Service
With J. J. Keller's Drug & Alcohol Program Management Service, you won't have to waste time tracking down test results, reconciling invoices, or scrambling at year end to meet the required testing percentages. Instead, you'll have the peace of mind that comes from knowing the job is being done right by an industry leader in compliance management.
J. J. Keller's Drug & Alcohol Program Management Service includes:
- Consulting and Policy Development Service – Helps you quickly get into compliance with consideration for your goals, budget, and time involvement.
- Drug and alcohol policy review and development
- Drug and Alcohol File Auditing and Management
- Initial program audit
- Ongoing document auditing and retention
- Industry leading turnaround time
- 97% of tests are returned and posted on www.jjkellerclientcenter.com within 48 hours.
- Random Drug Pool Management
- Individual pool or consortium
- Ongoing management
- Random selections
- Third-Party Administration (TPA) Services
- Match your locations to over 10,000 clinics nationwide
- Laboratory and Medical Review Officer coordination
- Test result processing
- Follow-up on missing results and chain of custody forms
- Fee reconciliation
- Appointment scheduling
- Statistical reporting
- DOT Audit Support
- If you are audited, our experienced, knowledgeable specialists will back you up with a track record of consistent success