Driver Qualification File Management
One provider, dedicated client service, regulatory guidance, full visibility of your compliance.
The Driver Qualification File Management Service helps you establish, organize, standardize, and maintain your DOT- or company-required driver documentation, as well as comply with the Safety Performance History of New Drivers regulation. This regulation requires you to maintain current and accurate driver files (including employment verification) for three years, including: accident information, violations, substance abuse history, and much more. Plus, you must respond to prospective employer requests and request more information about prospective new hires from previous employers.
In addition, the Driver Qualification service can help you track training programs for entry-level drivers in accordance with the Entry-Level Drivers Training regulation.Watch Video
Now Available Pre-Employment Screening Data Analysis. We will secure driver crash and inspection history for you, analyze it and help you make sense of the findings. Protect your company from the risks of bad hiring decisions.
"There are no free passes from the FMCSA/DOT, so you have to comply!"Read More »
The Driver Qualification File Management Service features:
- Centralized driver qualification file administration … helps ensure your driver files are standardized and audited to the same specifications
- Comprehensive audit of FMCSR-required file documents
- Optional: Customized audit and management of company-specific documents… goes above and beyond DOT-required documents
- Electronic imaging of file contents … reduces paperwork and keeps files in one centralized location
- Electronic daily notification of compliance deficiencies
- Electronic, advanced notification of expiring documents
- Comprehensive compliance reporting (by location, region, driver or company… available online) provides the information you need to make effective management decisions
- Unlimited access to www.kellerservices.com – which allows you to view electronic driver qualification files and generate real-time compliance reports
- DOT audit support… you can rely on our 50+ years of regulatory compliance experience to guide you through a DOT audit
- Access to J. J. Keller's regulatory team… so you'll always know where to turn for the information you need