Electronic Hours of Service Data Management Service
J. J. Keller compliance experts review, analyze and provide reporting and guidance on your electronic hours of service data.
If your fleet uses on-board technology to track driver hours of service, you have essential data that can help you run a safe, efficient fleet. If you're like many carriers, finding the time, and developing the knowledge to properly monitor and put this data to use is difficult. J. J. Keller's Electronic Hours of Service Data Management Service does this for you. Complete the form to the right and include your on-board technology provider in the "question" box, to learn more about this service. We work with various providers.
How it Works:
- Your on-board system data gets automatically downloaded to our systems.
- We store the data, analyze it and generate reports (such as violations summaries, compliance notifications, driver roster, missing log reports and more).
- Our DOT compliance experts review your information, identify violations, and uncover trends.
- We work with you to explain the violations, provide regulatory guidance, and help you develop action plans for improving your compliance.
- Centralized and consistent management of hours of service compliance
- Ongoing monitoring, validation and proactive communication of compliance deficiencies
- Expert guidance from knowledgeable compliance representatives assigned specifically to your company (we identify and explain log violations, help you with proactive action planning, provide timely information and more)
- Reduced liability and exposure due to known compliance deficiencies
If you need additional support and centralized reporting to improve your investment in onboard technology, consider J. J. Keller's Electronic Hours of Service Data Management.