This edition of Encompass is by far the most popular, because it helps establish fleet driver & vehicle compliance before any EOBRs are used. It's designed to first improve and monitor compliance in areas such as driver qualification, drug testing, employment screening, and vehicle titling & registration. As fleet executives get a better picture of fundamental compliance, then on-board technology can be integrated, to automate E-Logs, E-DVIRs, and provide comprehensive tracking & fleet performance data.
Start by organizing compliance — then activate E-Logs and more later on — once you understand the power of Encompass.
Over 1,200 fleets use the Compliance Edition to manage driver and vehicle compliance. The home page of the system provides a host of alerts and reminders to help fleet managers keep track of regulatory requirements.
Features to Improve Compliance & Safety:
- Driver Qualification — File storage, credential checklists, driver personal information.
- Hiring — Automated workflow when hiring CMV drivers.
- Background Checks — Integrated background report ordering/reporting.
- Accident Tracking — Maintain critical accident information.
- Driver Training — Track both your initial and ongoing driver training files.
- Drug & Alcohol Program Management — Manage random selections and record all test results & paperwork.
- Hours of Service — Perform instant HOS audits to identify compliance gaps. Driver logs can be manually entered and audited or, if EOBRs are installed, automated
E-Logs are activated.
- Roadside Inspections — Track all roadside inspections for better CSA management. Ensure violations are corrected.
- Manual Log Entry & Auditing — fleet administrators can key–in duty status documents and instantly see compliance levels.
- Electronic Logs — for vehicles and drivers equipped with hardware, there's no longer a need to complete paper forms. Drivers record duty status on their smartphone or laptop, and this information is stored in Encompass for fleet management to see compliance levels.
- Manual DVIR Entry — fleet administrators can key Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports into Encompass, and view any gaps in maintenance areas.
- Electronic DVIRs — for vehicles and drivers equipped with hardware, DVIRs can be completed by the driver as he/she walks around the vehicle with an Encompass compatible mobile device.
- Driver & Vehicle Listing — Fleet management always has a snapshot report of all drivers and vehicles in their pool.
- Rule Sets — Unique state and industry rule sets including U.S. Oil Field, Texas, Canadian Federal and more.
- Units — Electronic file storage, credential checklists, specific unit information
- Unit Service — Store vehicle credentials & renewables such as licensing/permitting and inspection requirements
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports — Have visibility to all DVIRs and better manage inspection program and driver safety. DVIRs can be manually entered and audited or, if EOBRs are installed, automated E-DVIRs are activated.
- Fuel Tax Reporting — Quarterly fuel reports completed by quick data import, or manual entry of trips.
- Maintenance — Track and schedule maintenance, mechanics, and manage parts inventory. Have immediate notification if maintenance is coming due.
- BASIC Scores — Quick and easy access to CSA scores & detailed reporting to improve and manage driver performance.
- Roadside Inspections — Run inspection detail reports, as well as violation summary reports
- Dashboard Alerts — Online alerts appear for all editions. Have immediate visibility to areas of compliance, safety and operations that require attention. Any alerts can be automatically emailed to key employees
- Reporting — Reporting templates with customization based on company locations, driver & unit types, and more
- Learning Center — A library of information covering system and regulatory areas. Includes webcasts, documents, regulations.