J. J. Keller's Encompass
Over 1,200 fleets use Encompass to manage driver and vehicle compliance. The home page of the system provides a host of alerts and reminders to help fleet management keep track of regulatory requirements. View Dashboard Slideshow
Fleets typically start using Encompass by storing fleet records, like driver qualification files, in the system. Encompass includes many features, all designed to help you be more proactive with fleet compliance. System is compatible with iPad®, iPhone® and Android™ mobile devices.
Features to Improve Compliance & Safety:
- Driver Qualification — File storage, credential checklists, driver personal information
- Hiring — Automated workflow when hiring CMV drivers. Import Pre-Employment Screening data from FMCSA.
- Background Checks — Integrated background report ordering/reporting
- Accident Tracking — Maintain critical accident information
- Driver Training — Track both your initial and ongoing driver training files
- Drug & Alcohol Program Management — Manage random selections and record all test results & paperwork
- Hours of Service — Perform instant HOS audits to identify compliance gaps. Driver logs can be manually entered and audited or, if EOBRs are installed, automated
E-Logs are activated.
- Roadside Inspections — Track all roadside inspections for better CSA management. Ensure violations are corrected
- Manual Log Entry & Auditing (Log Checker® Online) — fleet administrators can key–in duty status documents and instantly see compliance levels.
- Electronic Logs — for vehicles and drivers equipped with hardware, there's no longer a need to complete paper forms. Drivers record duty status on their smartphone or laptop, and this information is stored in Encompass for fleet management to see compliance levels.
- Manual DVIR Entry — fleet administrators can key Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports into Encompass, and view any gaps in maintenance areas.
- Electronic DVIRs — for vehicles and drivers equipped with hardware, DVIRs can be completed by the driver as he/she walks around the vehicle with an Encompass compatible mobile device.
- Driver & Vehicle Listing — Fleet management always has a snapshot report of all drivers and vehicles in their pool.
- Rule Sets — Unique state and industry rule sets including U.S. Oil Field, Texas, Canadian Federal and more.
- Units — Electronic file storage, credential checklists, specific unit information
- Unit Service — Store vehicle credentials & renewables such as licensing/permitting and inspection requirements
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports — Have visibility to all DVIRs and better manage inspection program and driver safety. DVIRs can be manually entered and audited or, if EOBRs are installed, automated E-DVIRs are activated.
- Fuel Tax Reporting — Quarterly fuel reports completed by quick data import, or manual entry of trips.
- Maintenance — Track and schedule maintenance, mechanics, and manage parts inventory. Have immediate notification if maintenance is coming due.
- BASIC Scores — Quick and easy access to CSA scores & detailed reporting to improve and manage driver performance.
- Roadside Inspections — Run inspection detail reports, as well as violation summary reports
- Dashboard Alerts — Online alerts appear for all editions. Have immediate visibility to areas of compliance, safety and operations that require attention. Any alerts can be automatically emailed to key employees
- Reporting — Reporting templates with customization based on company locations, driver & unit types, and more
- Learning Center — A library of information covering system and regulatory areas. Includes webcasts, documents, regulations.