Eliminate the headaches involved in OSHA 300 and Workers' Comp recordkeeping with one easy–to–use tool.
- Receive step–by–step guidance in filling out Forms 300, 301 & 300A
- Determine whether an illness or injury is OSHA recordable, an OSHA Sharps Case and/or an OSHA Privacy Case
- Up–to–date workers' comp First Report of Injury (FROI) forms for all 50 states
- Transfer injury/illness incidents automatically to your state's First Report of Injury form
- View trends and analysis including OSHA incident reporting, activity reports and cost allocation and comparison
- Get answers to tough questions with free access to Keller experts
- Have access to your records online, 24/7 from any location