KellerSCAN® for Log Auditing
More and more businesses are finding there's simply not enough time in the day to manually enter and audit logs. KellerSCAN® for Log Auditing can help make your job easier and help give you time to focus on other tasks by helping you automate – and streamline – your log auditing process. Simply scan your driver logs and any compliance issues are identified, keeping your drivers on the road.
Actively used by over 1,000 fleets
Over 90% of fleets renew their license agreement annuallyWatch Video Overview
The KellerSCAN process:
* Your drivers complete KellerSCAN scannable logs.
* You scan the logs into the software … no need to sort by driver or date.
* KellerSCAN identifies questionable data and helps your auditors verify log accuracy.
* KellerSCAN stores all violations.
* You generate a variety of reports to manage and communicate with your drivers.
Through this simple process, KellerSCAN helps you:
- Improve efficiency and accuracy with paperless storage, retention, and retrieval
- Decrease costs by improving workflow and reducing liability exposure
- Minimize the risk of DOT audits and fines by increasing compliance and fleet safety levels
- Effectively handle CSA
- Access regulatory content with ez Explanations®
- Increase employee retention and keep safe drivers on the road
- Generate management reports
- And more!
This software also offers user-friendly interfaces for the following:
- Importing electronic fuel card data for falsification checking
- Importing/exporting employee data from existing systems
- Integrating with mileage databases, including KellerMILES™
- J. J. Keller software, including Driver File™ and Alcohol and Drug Testing Software
- Canadian, interstate, oilfield exemption, and other add-on rule sets
- Can accommodate one or both of the oilfield exemptions - 395.1 d(1) 24 hour restart and d(2) waiting time at the well site not included in on-duty time
- Automatic calculation and subtraction of "5th line" or "waiting time"
- KellerSCAN Bar Code Module: this module instantly reads and processes bar coded logs